||[Jan. 18th, 2009|02:54 am]
stolen from liam. |
1. Was 2008 a good year for you? it was alright, not great, not terrible, but alright
2. What was your favourite moment of the year? Going and buying my car
3. What was your least favourite moment of the year? Colapsing at wireless festival and being unconsious for 2 hours
4. What are your plans for 2009?
Going to Texas with my friends to see Wrestlemania (sounds sad, but I'm going to texas)
Maybe properly do up my car or get a different one
Get proper good at my job
Maybe start playing music again
5. What countries did you visit? england :(
6. What date in 2008 will remain etched in your memory? Im terrible with dates.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Becoming a Microbiologist
8. What was your biggest failure? not having time for my friends
9. Did you suffer any illness or injury? yes. (see #3), plus, I spilt some sort of acid on my hand at work, and I fucked my legs up playing football.
10. What was the best thing you bought? 37" HDTV/ my car
11. What was the best thing someone gave you? this awesome tv/whatever cabnet thing from my cousin
12. Where did most of your money go? Fixing my car
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about? It sounds really REALLY sad, but GTA IV
14. What songs will always remind you of 2008? (good or bad)
vampire weekend - a punk or Lightning Bolt - Vampire mountain
15. Compared to this time last year are you:
a) Fatter or thinner? Fatter :S
b) Happier or sadder? About the same I guess
16. What do you wish you'd done more of? Seeing my friends, Playing gigs when I had the chance, saving money
17. What do you wish you'd done less of? Spending money on stupid shit, doing nothing and worrying
18. How did you spend Christmas? In the morning at home, but then went to my parents
19. Which LJ users did you meet for the first time? no one
20. Did you fall in love in 2008? no, I was already there
22. What was your favourite TV show? Lost
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I hate some people MORE than I did last year, but I dont think there were any inductees to that exclusive club
24. What was/were the best books you read?
I didn't really have time to read this year
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Lightning Bolt
26. What did you want and get? a car
27. What did you want and not get? A car that works.
28. What was your favourite film this year? Rambo
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Nothing special I dont think, I cant remember really.
30. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying? a stable economy
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Relaxed
32. What kept you sane? Hayley and my xbox
33. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? no one really
34. Which political issue stirred you the most? Mumbi shootings, American elections and the recesion
35. Who did you miss? My friends
36. Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? probably
37. Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? yes
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year? Everybody wants something from you.
39. What would you like to have in 2009 that you didn't have in 2008? Time
40. How many one night stands? 0
41. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year... "I've been singing those sad, sad songs. Sad songs is all I know"